Saturday 3 May 2014

Exile By Keven Emerson

Hey all!! I just finished Exile by Keven Emerson and I've got to say it was great.  There are a few things that I do have some issues with but you can read my full  review  below. :D



Exile is about a girl who recently got fired from her old band she was managing. She decides when school comes back she is going to find a new band to work with. She finds Caleb, a really cute guy with some family issues. By Family issues I mean his dad is a dead rock star that drowned like eighteen years ago and left some songs off of his last album for his son to find. She and Caleb work together to start up a band, Find the lost songs and keep their relationship from "Falling off the edge of the world" Ha ha. Black Sabbath? Had a song? Any who. This book has a little bit of everything in it. Romance, Mystery, Music that rocks!!!! The only thing that I have an issue with it how fast they fall for each other but some people may be able to look over that....I"m not one of those people. I mean what if hes a serial killer? But anyway that's all for today. Trisha Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment